Monday, September 10, 2012

Lunch...simple yet delicious!!

Who doesn't like an easy to fix lunch?   Well, here is one for the lunch rotation.  It would even travel well if you  have a place to heat up the patty.   


I hate to run errands hungry, especially if one of my stops is the grocery store.  Too many times I end up buying things I really know I shouldn't eat or things from my "old" way of eating.   So I figured hubby and I could eat something before we went out.  (Also it saves money and I know what is in it). 

Ingredients :  This serves 1 person

1 bun of your choice
1 slice tomato 
1/4 avacado (2slices)
Lettuce
1 tbsp Mayonaise (I used Hellmans)

Cucumber salad : 
1/2 cucumber sliced thin
red onion sliced thin (as much as you like)   
Dressing:
2 tbsp champagne vinegar (or you can use whatever vinegar you like) 
1 tsp honey or agave
salt and pepper to taste 

Mix up dressing and toss cucumber and onion in dressing. 
Mix Mayo and Curry paste together and set aside.
Heat up patty.  
Put mayo on top of bun, place patty on bottom half and top w/ tomato, avacado and lettuce. 
Add top bun.  
ENJOY!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment