Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A pound is a pound!!

I promised I would get on the scale today and I did.   Down 1 more pound!   It doesn't have to be fast, as long as it continues steadily downward towards my goal of losing 100 lbs.    :)  

Stress eating has always been my hardest hurdle to jump.   I am finding now that the summer is winding down and school starts in 13 days.  (yes I am counting down!!!)  LOL    But, I find that I am really having to work harder to NOT eat when the kids get so overstimulated and frankly annoying!!    Although so far I have kept my cool and haven't gone off the deep end and downed a giant bowl of ice cream or screamed till my throat hurts.   I still struggle.   I am realizing that it is normal, natural and I may have to struggle with it for ever.   But, I am prepared to deal with it as I need to.  I can do this, and I will do this.   Even if I don't have a perfect day there is always the next day to work harder.  

I don't know if anyone else writes down or logs their food.   But I sure find that just seeing what I am eating on any given day really helps me to figure out where changes need to be made.   There will come a time when I will stall with my losses, I am sure of it.  It is inevitable and I am preparing for that each and every day.   I think being able to go and check where I can tweak and trim will help end the stall ( Plateau as it is so often called).    


No comments:

Post a Comment