Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shiny Happy People!!!

This is my new mantra.   I am going to choose to make each day the shiniest I can.  Some days will be quite dull I am sure but my goal is to keep pressing forward and not looking back.  No matter which direction this crazy road takes me.   

Day 1 -   This is the first day of the rest of my life!!   Making positive changes in my eating today, actually logged all my food into Calorie Count
 I even drank enough water today.  YAY!!   (I have been peeing like crazy FYI)   
This morning I got in 45 minutes in the pool all by myself.  *I know...shocking right?*  I was moving pretty vigorously the entire time I was in there.   I didn't think I could sweat while being in the pool, but I think I actually did.  LOL  My heart rate got up and my muscles were shaky when I exited the pool so I call that a good cardio workout!!   not too shabby for day 1 !!

I am hoping to figure out how to upload some videos here too and get this to be not just a written blog with pictures but also a video diary.   If anyone has any tips or tricks please feel free to chime in and help a girl out!!   :)

Well it is getting late, I am tired!!    I am excited to share my journey with everyone....and I hope you enjoy what I have to say.   
Sleep well friends !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment