Saturday, August 4, 2012

Good eats!

While browsing some blogs I have liked *I will be adding links to them soon*.  I found a blog post about a cheeseburger wrap that looked so delicious I just had to make my own version.   The side dish was spaghetti squash sprayed with I can't believe it's not butter and seasoned with just a bit of pepper.   It sure hit the spot.

I used Flatout original 90 calorie flatbread and inside is burger, onion, a tiny sprinkling of cheese, tomato & lettuce from our garden!    I live for and love simple meals that taste great and satisfy on many levels. 


2 comments:

  1. It was so yummy....and so filling. I had a bunch of calories left at the end of the day and I filled it with 2 burgers instead of one...should have stuck with one!!! Live and learn I guess. LOL

    ReplyDelete