Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday!!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a bit.  Seems the days just get away from me and I tell myself, "don't forget to post in your blog tomorrow".   Well then life happens and I get distracted and just don't do it.   So for that I am sorry.  

So it's been almost a week since I posted and I am down 2 more lbs.  That is a total of 9 lbs so far.  :)
Feels good to know what I am eating and how it affects my body.   I have found so many ways to stretch calories and make meals more filling without adding extra calories and fat.   I am in no way perfect at it yet, but I feel as if I learn something new each day.  

This weeks meals have consisted mostly of easy throw together type meals using pre-cooked chicken breast or chicken sausage that were leftover.   I still feel quite creative in my meals and I am not relying on the prepackaged meals so much anymore.  I seem to have them just on occasion.   I can also tell that my hunger has also gone way down too.   It's kind of weird to realize that you don't need as much food as I was shoving in my face!!!    

The kids go back to school in just a few short days!!   I can't wait!!   (is is awful that I am ready to have some quiet time at home ?)   lol    We have moved the stationary bike upstairs to the sun room, I haven't used it yet, but.....it is there.   My wonderful hubby also bought a weight bench for in there too that just arrived yesterday!!  :)   So excited to use it.  

Let's see.....what else has happened this week?    Well, I broke a toe!!   OUCH!!   not fun but, it happens.  I also have been suffering with a headache that I believe to be part sinuses but mostly tension/stress.   I believe I clench and grind my teeth at night which causes pain in my jaw and essentially a headache too.   Also my neck and shoulders have been very tight which in turn causes tension headaches too.  
I don't want to whine and complain...and that is something I am working on.    But on a positive note, I have still stuck to calorie counting and making good choices.  
I hope you all have a great weekend.  I am hoping by the start of the new week I will be back to my old self with no headache and that I can start exercising as well despite the broken toe.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment