Monday, August 13, 2012

Rainy days and Mondays....

Today is both....Rainy and Monday!!!

Hi.....it's been 4 days since I last posted.  Anyone miss me??  
Sometimes I wonder if anyone even reads this, but I have to remind myself that I am doing this more for me than for everyone else.  (even though something I post might help someone else on their journey, that is just a bonus).

Anyway....Had a great weekend.  Drank a couple too many drinks on Saturday night, but it sure was fun to hang out with my best friend.   Food wise I did great though, and that is a big thing for me.  I dazzled my friend Angi and her kids with my cooking ability.   :)   That was kind of fun to do.  Especially since my kids don't really care about what I cook or if I actually put some thought into making it healthy or not.  J.R. is the only one in this house who even comments on things I create on a moments notice.    I am grateful and blessed to have that man in my life.  I just don't think I could do this or anything without him.   Isn't that what true love is all about??   Feeling so completed by someone else that you can't imagine life without them?   I never thought I would have that with anyone other than my children.  

So I digress....I am back at counting calories this morning.  Woke with a headache that I think stems from sleeping wrong as my neck hurts as well.   Along with my ears aching a little, probably from my sinuses and allergies.   Mold has been very high lately and that always triggers it for me.   Wish I could be one of those people who can enjoy having the windows open on cool days like today but alas, it will just make me more miserable w/ the allergies.    Maybe once I lose some more weight the allergies won't be so bad....who knows, stranger things have happened right?  

Okay....so I have rambled on enough.  Will get a Video up at some point this week hopefully.  So far today I have had 3/4 cup apple cinnamon chex, 1/4 cup fiber one original cereal, 1 cup almond milk, and 1 glass of OJ.  Oh and don't forget the 2 cups of black coffee.   I am now working on my water.   Finishing up laundry that I started yesterday, and I even got the kitchen all wiped down and clean, the kids bathroom done and since I vacuumed yesterday, the only thing left to do is straighten up the sunporch.   I am determined to get the eliptical and stationary bike up into that room this week.  I also want to see about purchasing a set of free weights on a rack that I can keep out there.  Need to get my exercise area done so that I can get out there and get at it!!   :)  
I wish everyone a blessed day and hope whatever goals you set for yourself today, you can stick to and go above and beyond!!

No comments:

Post a Comment