Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New stuff happening on the blog!

Today I had the greatest visit with a friend of mine that despite living a town away, with our busy lives we just don't get to see one another much.   We spent the day dishing about our kids and other stuff, but mainly our visit was about food!!    We perused magazines and found things we thought looked yummy and I shared some tips and calorie cutting tricks I have been employing lately.   It was so much fun talking about one of my passions with someone who is truly interested and who has the desire to expand her cooking skills.   
She and my hubby mentioned that I should start a class....how fun would that be??   Something to think about anyway.  LOL  

I am posting to let anyone who reads this know that you will notice some new things on the blog.   I am attempting to get some links loaded on with recipes that I have found, and recipes I have made and know work.   I will have several categories for things such as, soups & stews, pasta dishes, pizza (in every way I make it) and even some slow cooker and gluten free/vegan recipes I have made and loved.   Please be patient while I get things loaded and hopefully you will be able to find anything you are looking for on one blog.   :)    

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment